Re: Worry to many Datasets => spam Was [Re: {Disarmed} Re: DataRecord and Dataset Search]

Hi Jerven,

Thank you Jerven for suggesting the
"subtype to schema:StructuredValue e.g. bioschema:BioChemConcept"

And raising the potential problem with sole use of 'Dataset' in the
current proposed tag set. As you point out for UniProt,  that is one
of the problems that would also affect Alliance pages. In addition,
'Dataset' is just not a good description of our pages, rather they are
the living compilations of curation being created  from many
'datasets', which range from large scale datasets to single bioentity
studies.

Alasdair, if you need more specific examples of how 'Dataset' would be
less than ideal for us, let me know.  However, for now, I am happy
with what Jerven has proposed.  I will discuss this internally with
the Alliance to see if there are more specific things we need to
address.

Best,
Karen