Re: Bioschemas hacking topic at the ELIXIR Biohackathon 2018 in Paris?

Hi Rafael,

Could you please comment on the kind of proposals expected for the
BioHackathon? This would help to clarify whether one or more proposals
are needed. I had the impression that only one for Bioschemas covering
different topics would be the way. The proposal Ricardo and I are
working on follows this one proposal multiple topics idea. Once we have
a first full draft, we will share.

Regards,