Re: BioChemEntity

Hi All,

> Ken/Riccardo, can you investigate what we need in order to prepare
BioChemEntity as a type submission for schema.org?

Of course, I will prepare the submission to Schema.org for BioChemEntity.

> Could Keneth or Ricardo comment on this?  I think that BioChemEntity is a
very important schema, as it's the one that allows a description of actual
scientific entities, yet afaik there is

Regarding BioChemEntity I am currently working on improving its version,
examples and documentation, as soon as I have them ready will update the
draft version on website, so we can discuss those changes.

Regards,
Ricardo