Re: BioChemEntity

Could Keneth or Ricardo comment on this?  I think that BioChemEntity is a
very important schema, as it's the one that allows a description of actual
scientific entities, yet afaik there is
* no clear example of usage
* no documentation of how other ontologies terms would be used within it
* or any actual use in the wild, as of yet.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (http://justincc.org)
RSE, Intermine, University of Cambridge