Re: Bioschemas Taxon profile specification

Hi Franck,

I'm not an expert in OWL, but I don't think the context is the correct
place to define the OWL relationships.  If you consider the examples of
schema.org itself, it does not define any owl:equivalentProperty in the
schema.org definitions themselves, but rather includes them in the offical
schema.rdfa document where the class definitions are also specified, e.g.
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/blob/master/data/schema.rdfa#L4545
defines
 that schema:description is the owl:equivalentProperty to dc:description,
just as you would expect.

I'm not actually sure if the bioschemas definitions are defined in
identical format to the schema.rdfa (personally I find rdfa hard to read
and tend to convert that to JSON-LD first for my own use cases), but if so,
it seems like that is where we should put the owl:equivalentProperty
statements, rather than in the context?

Note that the invalid error you see is not specific to sameAs or
owl:equivalentProperty; I believe a context cannot have any 'non-special'
terms.  Perhaps you want instead:

{
  "@context": [
    "http://schema.org/",
    {
      "tc": "http://rs.tdwg.org/ontology/voc/TaxonConcept#",
      "wdt": "http://www.wikidata.org/prop/direct/",
      "tc:rank": {
        "@type": "@id",
        "@id": "https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P105"
      }
    }
  ],
  "tc:rank": "http://rs.tdwg.org/ontology/voc/TaxonRank#Species"
}

Obviously this is a slightly different statement, since it does not define
a property and equivalent property, but literally uses the wikidata URI as
the expanded URI definition of "tc:rank".

http://carlboettiger.info