Re: Bioschemas Taxon profile specification

I think we should have mandatory known @types and properties.  In my view,
Bioschemas should be as easy as possible to write and consume.  Multiple
options will increase cognitive load on writers (which one do I choose?
Why are these 2 examples using these different terms?) and open the door to
greater inconsistency.  Non-mandatory types will also raise the barriers
for writing Bioschemas software that will have to be aware of equivalent
mappings.

I would go one step further and say that Bioschemas should provide an
http://bioschemas.org context that will define types such as Taxon, rather
than blessing particular ontology terms.  This context can also document
equivalent terms in different ontologies.