Re: Draft of the Bioschemas poster for IB2018 this week

Hi Leyla,

I uploaded my recent Intergrated Bioinformatics 2018 abstract and the
subsequent poster PDF and source Libreoffice presentation file (didn't get
the talk, partly as I was already talking about something else) at what I
believe is the shared drive at [1]

[1] https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B8yXU9SkT3ftaWJtTGYyTTJjck0