Re: Google Summer of Code

Jut a kind reminder we will be making the application tomorrow. Today at
14:00 GMT I will take the content of the google doc to create a GSoC web
page in the Bioschemas website. So if you have anything else to add please
try to do it within the next 2 hours.

Regards,
Rafa

--

*Rafael C Jimenez*
ELIXIR Chief Technical Officer

ELIXIR Hub, South Building
Wellcome Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SD, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 49 2574 <%2B44%20%280%29%201223%20492574>
E-Mail: rafael.jimenez@elixir-europe.org [image: ELIXIR]
<http://www.elixir-europe.org/>