Re: Google Summer of Code

Hi all,

I liked Federico's idea and I could collaborate with it so I have added
my name as a second mentor.

Alexander, who recently subscribed to the mailing list, added a new
project regarding a mapping between JATS and schema.org. The basic idea
would be to follow the Bioschemas model (cardinality/marginality) so
other groups can use it for citations. Furthermore, a parser from JATS
to Bioschemas would be developed. This would be amazing for
publications. Olga and I will help as secondary mentors for that project.

I mentioned the idea about the EBI-search but we have not heard from
Rodrigo so I did not included in the GSoC document. We could add it
later if we see it is feasible.

Regards,