Re: Blue Brain Nexus - A knowledge graph for data-driven science https://bbp-nexus.epfl.ch/staging/docs/

Hi Carole,

Sorry about my late response. Could you please invite me to join the
group? If you are still looking for volunteers to lead the group, I
could help (maybe). Just please give me some more days to go through the
emails and see how I could contribute. I am still away this week so do
not expect to catch up before next week.

Regards,