From: Franck Michel <franck.michel@cnrs.fr>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 2:45:11 PM
To: public-bioschemas@w3.org
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code

Dear Alasdair, all,

I've tried to check the buzzbang.science but the site does not work at the moment (internal server error). I did not know about it actually, can you tell us a bit more about it?

Also, I must admit I've never been involved in GSoC before (hope I'm not the only ashamed one on this list ;)). I'm wondering what kind of project you may submit: does this have to be a rather detailed description of what you expect to get in the end, within an existing bigger project etc.? Or can this be just a few lines describing what you envision and ultimately relying on participants to shape it more precisely while bringing new ideas?

If you guys have already been involved, either as student or as mentor, I'd love to read your feed-back about it.

Regards,
  Franck.