Re: Blue Brain Nexus - A knowledge graph for data-driven science https://bbp-nexus.epfl.ch/staging/docs/

Great!

I have the paper edition of the book on my desk, it is really well written and easy to follow.

On 7 Jan 2018 4:05 pm, Andra Waagmeester <andra@micelio.be> wrote:
The html version of the book "validating RDF" is now available as HTML: http://book.validatingrdf.com/

This might be of interest for this group.

Cheers,

Andra

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 6:45 PM, Pinar Alper <pinarpink@yahoo.com<mailto:pinarpink@yahoo.com>> wrote:
Hi Carole,

I would like to join aswell

regards
pinar

On Friday, January 5, 2018, 4:13:27 PM GMT+1, Clark, Timothy W. <TWCLARK@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:TWCLARK@mgh.harvard.edu>> wrote:

That is precisely my interest as well.

On Jan 5, 2018, at 4:52 AM, Paolo Missier <paolo.missier@newcastle.ac.uk<mailto:paolo.missier@newcastle.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hi Carole, I am specifically interested in how BlueBrains embeds PROV in its schemas and especially what comes out at the other end as tangible benefit to neuroscientists — I heard a talk long ago where this was mentioned (at some RDA IG perhaps?) but just in passing.
So if this is the right forum to learn more on this then I’d love to join, even just to listen in

Cheers,
  —Paolo

Dr. Paolo Missier http://tinyurl.com/paolomissier

Reader in Large-scale Information Management                    Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk<mailto:Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk>, pmissier@acm.org<mailto:pmissier@acm.org>
School of Computing LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/paolo-missier

Newcastle University,  UK Twitter: @PMissier
Urban Sciences Building Photography: http://scattidistratti.smugmug.com/

Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 5TG http://missier.it

=- Observe, Interpret, Understand, Act. Repeat -=