Publications and public presentations

Hi Justin, all,

I have created a "posters" folder inside the "publications" one with
posters from 2017.

There is another folder "public presentations" (previously "public
presentations and posters") meant to hold all public presentations,
mainly outside the Bioschemas community, e.g., conferences and so.

On 05/02/2018 14:47, Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
> On another note, is there an up to date graph showing BioChemEntity
> and its properties?  The older one for PhysicalEntity was very useful
> to me.
Please take a look to the "posters" folder, there is one about
BioChemEntity. It includes an example on how ontologies are used instead
of additionalProperty for the Protein profile.

> Also, is there a final document/set of examples showing how to use the
> ontology extension mechanism for specifying BioChemEntity properties
> instead of the previous additionalProperty approach?

I do not think there is a proper unified document for that. I am
volunteering myself to create a tutorial that should help us and others
better understand how to use Bioschemas types and profiles, how to
create profiles, how to create validators, how to use validators. It
will take me some weeks to get to a first draft but, I am working on it.
the idea is to use this as well for tutorials in conferences and so.

Regards,