Re: IB2018 flash talk

Thanks Carole.

Here is the proposed submission [1].  I wrote it in a direct manner with light detail, since that's how I prefer to engage in flash talk abstracts.  All
comments welcome, of course.  Since the deadline is today I will be submitting by close of business, about 3 hours time.  Apologies again for the short notice.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VmfKvl8qGLTvUrxLzLpXhj1kmlRlxx15DUXSrwt_v_s/edit?usp=sharing

-- Justin