Re: Multiple types

Hi Leyla,

The multiple types issues is not about the vocabulary, but of the
languages you will be using to represent the metadata.

Where you asking if the Google Structured Data tool supports the
multiple types?

It seems that http://schema.org/additionalType is a property that allows
you to specify another type for an entity, as per the examples in that
page (see microdata, JSON-LD), but as I understand it, it is only to be
used for adding types from a different vocabulary in microdata (and
probably this generated the need of this property?).

Note that JSON-LD supports multiple types (see seccion 5.4 in the spec
https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/)

Microdata also supports multiple types as long as they are from the same
vocabulary:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2013/NOTE-microdata-20131029/#attr-itemtype And in
RDFa you can use 'typeof' for multiple types.

Hope this helps,

Alejandra