Re: Protein representation with a Bioschemas context ()

An option between 3A and 3B may consist in importing the Bioschemas
context and extend it with an additional custom terms:

   "@context": [
     "http://bioschemas.org/context.jsonld",
     {
       "comesFromGene":"...",
     }
   ]

According to the specification it is even possible to override a term
defined in a previously loaded context:
https://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld/#advanced-context-usage

Franck.