Re: Protein representation with a Bioschemas context ()

Hello,

As a data provider, we are not very specific on ontology/IRI. The
important thing I believe would be consistency which is easy to document
and hence provide reference. Option 2 appears to be overhead on the tool
developers/data consumers, and not necessarily on the data providers.

Kind regards,

Stephen Anyango
PDBe
EMBL-EBI