Re: BiologicalEntity - BiologicalType

It's good there is an overlap, e.g. in some of the 'demographic' terms.
We would not need to (re)define them.

Indeed, I agree these studies are different and the effort should not go
into consolidating them, but into identifying where they overlap and
exploit that to allow some sort of cross-navigation or bridge to move
from one and into the other.

Re: "Study": does this not exist in other disciplines in schema.org?

R:)