Re: Documents for Dominique?

Hi Aurélien,

I just had quick look. Would you please be able to add the minimum mandatory fields from the Data Repository specification to InterPro-home.json.

Could you please use https://identifiers.org/interpro:IPR001452 <https://identifiers.org/interpro:IPR001452> instead of https://identifiers.org/interpro/IPR001452 <https://identifiers.org/interpro/IPR001452> in IPR001452.json. There is also an invalid identifiers.org <http://identifiers.org/> link, please use https://identifiers.org/sprint:PR00452 <https://identifiers.org/sprint:PR00452> instead of http://identifiers.org/prints:PR00452 <http://identifiers.org/prints:PR00452>.

Cheers,
Sarala