Re: Dissemination of Bioschemas specifications

great thanks
i've added comments to the spec
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XASuESIHU3bi1aXMxQS5-rCOQX0ugjMNkh68VF4co4Q/edit?ts=59785c55#

will discuss with Leyla and. I'll see Leyla at the biohackathon in Sept,
and am planning to come to the october bioschemas meeting

m.