Re: Dissemination of Bioschemas specifications

1. I stand corrected - Norman had some lovely slides on the marine use case
2. Michel - the specs are still in the googledocs so you can comment
right there

Carole

--
Professor Carole Goble CBE FREng FBCS CITP
School of Computer Science

tel: +44 161 275 6195
email: carole.goble@manchester.ac.uk
twitter: @CaroleAnneGoble

email etiquette:
I get a lot of email and when I travel it gets even more backed up.

- Don't get too upset if my replies are short (see http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1047)
- If you don't get a reply within 48 hours there is a good chance the email has scrolled into the distance. If its urgent try again or email melanie.price@manchester.ac.uk.
If you haven't heard within a week you really should try again.