Bioschemas at SWAT4LS

From: Leyla Garcia <ljgarcia@ebi.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 16:53:19 +0000
To: "public-bioschemas@w3.org" <public-bioschemas@w3.org>
Dear all,

We had a poster this week at SWAT4LS, it was well accepted, people are
following Bioschemas and asking more and more about it.

We also had a hackathon on the last day. I used the time to update the
protein specification (spreadsheet mapping), a protein example [1] and
creating some ShEX shapes to validate proteins [2].

@Alasdair, |Kenneth, would it be possible please to update the protein
specification on the website from the spreadsheet? If possible, it would
be nice to have a, let's say, print-preview to make sure it is all ok.

Regards,

[1]
https://github.com/BioSchemas/specifications/blob/master/Protein/examples/ProteinEntity-with-context.json
(please keep in mind that the context will be actually provided by
Bioschemas)

[2]
https://github.com/BioSchemas/specifications/blob/master/Protein/ProteinEntity-with-context.shex