Re: Two interesting articles about vertical scroll

Oops.  Let me try again.

First, I was not aware of any examples, but I find one today.
https://daysneo.com/works/ed42654dbb73361ae078acbbe9d3bb06.html

Second, in traditional Japanese emakimono, horizontal (manual) scroll
was the only.  See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emakimono

Regards,
Makoto

2019年5月29日(水) 13:16 MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>:

> Sorry for my belated reply.
>
> First, I was not aware of any examples, but I find one today.
>

> 2019年4月5日(金) 19:51 Philippe Rolland <philippe@stripop.com>:
>
>> Dear Makoto, I am very interested in horizontal reading format, do you
>> know example of horizontal manga realized by japanese?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Philippe
>> Stripop
>>

>> Le 05/04/2019 à 10:27, MURATA Makoto a écrit :
>>
>> Dear colleagues,
>>
>> I find two interesting articles.  They are not
>> technical but artistic.
>>
>> THE EXPRESSIONS OF "THE LEGEND OF MOUNT SHIGI (SHIGISAN-ENGI)" AND
>> HORIZONTAL SCROLLING FORMAT OF MANGA
>>

>> https://kobe-du.repo.nii.ac.jp/?action=pages_view_main&active_action=repository_view_main_item_detail&item_id=20&item_no=1&page_id=13&block_id=30
>>
>> NEW GRAMMAR FORMS IN WEBCOMICS Conversion of Movie-Style Techniques and
>> the Renewal of Tradition
>>

>> https://kobe-du.repo.nii.ac.jp/?action=pages_view_main&active_action=repository_view_main_item_detail&item_id=107&item_no=1&page_id=13&block_id=30
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Makoto
>>

> --
>
> Praying for the victims of the Japan Tohoku earthquake
>
> Makoto

Makoto