Winding up AWWSW

From: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:36:25 -0400
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
I propose that we discontinue the AWWSW telcons as there does not seem
to be much prospect of their being fruitful.

We still have a responsibility to submit a final report to the TAG. I
suggest we attempt to get consensus on such a report via email.

Since we never achieved group consensus on anything, the final report
needs to be short and factual, without technical opinions. It can then
refer to documents prepared by members of the group, clearly
indicating that the referenced documents were individual efforts
related to the work of the group, not consensus documents.

I would like to prepare a personal narrative of what happened from my
point of view, and this can be included in the list of referenced
documents.

Since we won't be done in time for the April TAG F2F, I propose we aim
to have a final report ready for the June 12-14 TAG F2F.

I admit that our lack of progress was partly due to my lack of
organization in the role of chair, and I apologize for this. But I
don't think this problem can be remedied at this point, and even if it
could, I doubt more organization would be in itself enough to enable
progress.

Best