new dated version of "providing and discovering"

Made a dated version of http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/ir/latest/ today,
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/ir/20120130/.

Many changes, see change log.

Again: Reviews are welcome, but *please* do not spend time on this
that you might have spent on the forthcoming UDDP draft, since this is
not as important as UDDP.

Jonathan