Re: guide to ISSUE-57 (httpRange-14) document suite

From: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 11:06:10 -0500
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, public-awwsw@w3.org
I just pushed out a new dated version of "Generic Resources and Web Metadata"

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/ir/latest/

and am hoping I can put it on the shelf for a while. There is a
cursory change log at the bottom.

Some browsers don't do .svg so I may revert this to .png - opinions?
Actually I guess conneg would be the best thing here, would it work?

Reviews are welcome, but *please* do not spend time on this that you
might have spent on the forthcoming issue-57 or UDDP drafts, since
Generic Resources is the least important of the three.