Re: Final report

I have merged Jonathan's initial notes into the document structure.  It
still uses a lot of unexplained jargon and assumes a lot of context that
a broader readership will not have, so it still needs quite a bit more
editing in that regard.  What do others think so far?

David

--
David Booth, Ph.D.
http://dbooth.org/