Re: AWWSW Telecon Tuesday 2012-02-28

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:57:35 -0500
To: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
Cc: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
I'm available and will be on IRC and the teleconference bridge.  Unless
others want to do something different I suggest we work on the proposed
new httpRange-14 replacement that you drafted at
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/uddp/
and the suggested changes that I made on Feb 21 . . . which, strangely,
I do not see in the www-tag archives:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Feb/
Hmm, maybe the MS Word attachments caused my message to be silently
discarded.  I'll have to look into this.

David

On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 09:08 -0500, Jonathan A Rees wrote:
> Once again we have a telcon scheduled but I am happy to cancel (I've
> been on holiday + busy working on TAG issue 57).
>
> Best
> Jonathan

http://dbooth.org/

reflect those of his employer.