new draft of httpRange-14 amendment baseline document

From: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:37:21 -0500
To: public-awwsw@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/uddp/   (I have not made a dated
version for this AWWSW request for comments)

Comments welcome. For me the novelty here is the distinction between
"representation" and "nominal representation". There are other ways to
skin this cat (e.g. "representation of" as term of art, URI owner
gives up sovereignty over what URIs "identify", subjecting to that
relation), although I'm pretty sure this is the right way.

Also new is giving a name to the relation that holds between U and V's
nominal representations in GET U/303 Location: V. It's long though so
I'd consider acronymizing it.