Re: a different way to interpret URIs that confuse IRs with their subjects

That diagram clearly reflects the "unique identity" world view.  I'm
going to focus on section 5.5 (Chimera) use case and propose some new
wording that (hopefully) will make our various world views more
explicit.  If we manage to clearly capture the different world views
that we bring, so that they can be compared, I think that will be a
major step forward.

David

--
David Booth, Ph.D.