Re: new AWWSW home page

I  think that looks very good.  My only suggestion is to remove the word
"facetious", as I think that's somewhat denigrating.  I never considered
the term "architecture of the world wide semantic web" as being
facetious.  It seems accurately descriptive to me, even if we don't
address everything.

David

--
David Booth, Ph.D.