Re: new AWWSW home page

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 21:03:05 -0400
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Cc: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
I  think that looks very good.  My only suggestion is to remove the word
"facetious", as I think that's somewhat denigrating.  I never considered
the term "architecture of the world wide semantic web" as being
facetious.  It seems accurately descriptive to me, even if we don't
address everything.

David

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 18:12 -0400, Jonathan Rees wrote:
> I've prepared a home page for AWWSW for the purpose of linking from
> the issue 57 document or anything else we produce. A bit more
> official-looking than the wiki page. (My model was
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force .)
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/Overview.html
>
> Let me know what you think.
>
> Jonathan