AWWSW Telecon Tuesday 2011-03-29

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:57:17 -0400
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
Agenda: continue review of http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/issue57/latest/ .

Let's try to settle on a list of changes that would be sufficient for
AWWSW consensus prior to wider review, so that this can be an "active
members of AWWSW" product instead of a JAR product.

As before I'll do some more work through the weekend, and stamp out a
dated version Sunday night for your perusal. In the meantime I'll
check in at the /latest/ location frequently.