Re: Diagram of it all

Sorry, thatlast message of mine was a bit broken as a graph has an
unbounded number of serializations, so I would have to come up with
some property (among the ones I'm willing to call a 'metadata
property') shared by all serializations, that the graph itself didn't
possess.

(When I say "property" in this context I don't mean "RDF property," I
mean something more like DL value restriction - technically those are
classes, not properties.)

But I bet there is one that is not a mere type error.