Re: Graphs / IRs / Blank Nodes - related strand

See attachment

Seems a bit unfortunate that they're taking the upper right route,
while we're taking the lower left, but so it goes.

If they're claiming the G-SNAP is an IR... well it's not clearly in
agreement with TimBL.  I'm not sure I care as there is no way to tell
the difference, as far as I can tell - the two boxes are isomorphic,
and the diagram commutes.

Jonathan