Re: hold up

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 5:17 AM, Nathan <nathan@webr3.org> wrote:
> [[ the HTTP interface is a property of that resource ]]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Jan/0432.html
>
> an HTTP resource can only be a thing which can have the HTTP interface as
> one of its properties.

What does it mean about a thing to have an HTTP interface as one of
its properties? A way to answer this would be to say what *else* do we
know about X if we know that it has an HTTP interface as one of its
properties. Another way would be to give examples of things that can
not be HTTP resources explaining how they can not possibly have HTTP
interfaces as one of their properties.

-Alan