AWWSW Telecon Tuesday 2011-03-01

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:43:51 -0500
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
Let's talk on Tuesday. I'm still working on the getting the new TAG
work on #/303/... revved up, and maybe we could talk about that,
although there are plenty of other things too.  Will think about
agenda and get back to you with thoughts; or make your own
suggestions.

(After some resistance from Noah, who wanted to reopen httpRange, I
got TAG support today for a new issue; but now I have to give it a
description, title, and short name.  Due next Thursday.)