Re: Proposal, a new class of Web Names

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org> wrote:

> that has the property that the sentence is true with the URI
> substituted, but not true when some similar URI is substituted. You
> can assume that an HTTP client and RDF-parsing scripts are available.
>
> I'm happy to use 'Nathan and JAR agree that x' as a proxy for 'x is true'.

My apologies, this is very confused. The whole point is to generate
sentences that are true assuming one nose-following regime and false
assuming a different one, along with the derivations of those
sentences. So Nathan and I do *not* need to agree on truth. But we
ought to agree that the sentences are at least meaningful.

Jonathan