AWWSW Telecon Tuesday 2011-02-15

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:44:56 -0500
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
We're on for Tuesday the 15th, if we can get a quorum (which I will
define to be 3).

Not sure how best to use the time. Would love to talk about Harry's
latest 2-3 emails here, and work out their consequences, but that
would clearly be more fun with him on the call. Harry?

Other options: I could report on the TAG meeting; or we could go over
the email I just sent. Suggestions welcome.