Re: Feb 2011 AWWSW status report - F2F prep reading

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 10:04:40 -0500
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Cc: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
Jonathan,

You need to introduce "S" earlier, where you introduce "R".  Something
like: "R contains a description of literary work, S".  At present, the
first mention of S is when Bob says "No he didn't, he said it applied to
S".

Also, "u:u" is using a the Turtle shorthand to refer to the URI.  For
non-RDF folks I think it may be clearer to just spell out an example
URI, such as http://example/u , and use that in the example Turtle also:

 <http://example/u> xhtml:license
    <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/>

thanks,