Drafting a final report

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:23:01 -0500
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
At our last teleconference
http://www.w3.org/2011/10/25-awwsw-minutes.html
we discussed putting out a final report, and started a wiki page for
this purpose:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/AwwswFinalReport

With Jonathan's help, this morning I worked a bit on putting some
structure into this final report page -- breaking it into the major
topics that we discussed, and listing documents produced for each of
these topics.

If others could help fill this out further, it would be great.

Thanks!

http://dbooth.org/

reflect those of his employer.