Re: metadata subjects + 200 - a poll - REALLY

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:52:34 -0400
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
I've set up a Doodle poll, named(??) by the URI obtained by
concatenating the following two strings:

        "http://doodle.com/qcygav3k8ctmht"
           and
        "z4"

(yes, I know this list is publicly archived, I'll accept the risk).
The poll will close in about a week or when it starts getting spammed,
whichever comes first.

I'd really like for everyone reading this list (all 14 of you) to
weigh in. It's my best way to know I'm not talking into the wind, and
get an idea what the received wisdom is supposed to be.