what i presented at tag meeting

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 20:45:04 -0400
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/03/metadata-notes.txt

Noah thinks it's going to take another 3 years to finish this project.

I think we are very close to explaining in a principled way how one
might apply the FRBR hierarchy or DC to selected things-on-web, which
I think is representative of what I'm after.

Although I had hoped to somehow motivate httprange-14 using the
consequences of the resource/representation relationship, right now I
think I have to give up on this as I can't think of any such
consequences (other than the rather risky ABLP idea that resources are
principals). We can explain httpRange-14 not ontologically but as a
sort of good practice note based on examples.

Jonathan