Re: AWWSW telecon Tues 2010-01-05

On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 07:47 +0000, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> > Sorry for the no notice.  We've got the slot scheduled (AFAIK) but
> > I've done no prep and have no agenda in mind. I'll be on the call, in
> > case anyone wants to talk, but will be open to not meeting or to
> > ending early.
> >
> > We'll plan on a more substantial lineup for the 19th. I think the
> > looming question is how to integrate Dan's work.
>
> I'd be available today but also unprepared. Let's go for the Jan 19 and bug
> DanC to see if he has updated his story, yes ;)

I emptied my brain over the holidays. I have a vague feeling
that I was going to update my story, but I'm not sure how.

Do you guys use tracker? Looks like sort of...
i.e. there is a tracker http://www.w3.org/2007/awwsw/tracker/
but there are actions due in 2008 that are still open.

I'll try to track down and clarify my action(s), but meanwhile,
would those of you who were around when the actions came up
please tell tracker what their actual status is?

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E