not meeting tues 12/21

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:52:28 +0000
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
No call today (apparently), but I am continuing to work on a document
more or less following the plan I posted before. I do keep getting
snarled in the same old issues (e.g. the apparent contradiction
between HTTP authority vs. URIs as names for 'documents'; the apparent
inconsistency between what happens "in the wild" on the web, vs. 2xx
relating to "information resources") but am plugging away. We should
meet when I have something to review, which should be some time in
January, probably later rather than earlier as I have a Jan 15
deadline on another project.