Re: AWWSW telecon 29 September 2009

Sorry, as an aid to organizing my own thoughts I just started up
Protege once and the thing evolved. But I think you and I are
interested in very different questions. You have heard my opinions on
this many times. As a result the coverage of the two sets of artifacts
is almost disjoint (forgetting Request and Response which I don't
consider part of the ontology). Let me know what you think I should be
borrowing, or if I've recorded information that you think is wrong or
incomplete.

Jonathan