Re: AWWSW telecon, Tues 2009-11-23

The process does not end with the TAG meeting; I've been saying for
months "let's do X first, then do the interesting stuff". We haven't
finished X, so we will still have lots to do after Dec 10.

I can enter issues as I stumble on them. I am saying an awful lot of
things in the ontology and document that are just my opinion and
haven't obtained much of a signoff from the rest of you. When I feel
I'm writing one of these down I'll make an issue.

Jonathan