tracker?

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:19:47 -0500
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
I wonder if it would help to have a tracker, to make it easier to keep
track of issues and where they stand. Due to the drawn-out nature of
this process and variety of opinions I certainly have a hard time
keeping track of where we stand on some things and whether we have
gotten agreement on various questions.

Any thoughts? I think IAO is using google code with success.

Or we could use the W3C tracker, start creating issues in it?