Re: JAR's exploration of TimBL's notion of information resource

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 13:18:03 -0400
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Cc: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
For the moment I will simply point out that one of the initiations of
this group was that we wanted to be precise about how one would do an
audit to see whether a server was was conforming to web architecture.
It seems to me your answer is "you look at the representations and
decide". That isn't a particularly satisfying answer, but if that's
it, then we might as well shut the thing down and declare success.

-Alan