yet another resource/representation diagram (#4)

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:04:48 -0400
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
This diagram is similar to #3 (the one I attached to my 3/7 email in
this thread) but responds to various comments people made on #3.

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/jar-diagram-4.pdf

- all arcs have labels now
- correction to REST model (at a given time one has a set of
equivalent entities or values)
- give up on "HTTP source at a URI" - replace simply with "HTTP
server" which can respond for as many URIs as it likes
- add box for the process that relates to a 'generic resource' -
placeholder for theory to be provided by Alan and/or IAO
- 'encoding of info. thing' may be the same as 'response from service'
- example of 'network data object' is a file
- 'potentially time varying' instead of 'time varying'