Re: yet another resource/representation diagram

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:30:34 -0400
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Cc: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>, "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Alan Ruttenberg
<alanruttenberg@gmail.com> wrote:

> 4) I'm a bit dubious about the time varying information thing. I think
> there are series of information things non-time-varying, and certain
> kinds of processes that group such together. These processes are
> different enough that I don't know how informative it is to talk about
> the time varying thing on its own.

Rather than removing Tim's class from the diagram or ontology,
I suggest making more 'spokes' to account for as many models
as we care to look at it. IAO (which is what I think you're getting
at above) could be another spoke, and AWWW (with nonsense boxes for
'information resource', 'essential characteristic', 'message' and so on)
could be yet another.

For now I prefer being inclusive, and letting nonsense wither, to being
exclusive. But I agree we should review that stance from time to time.